Monday, September 14, 2009

hapi bday to me...


finally... finished exam le... huhu... hope can pass all the subject lo... 4 days more... then is my b'day le... 20 yrs old le... kiki... bcum adult liao... my b'day wish is nt to get alot of presents or wat... i juz wish my baba, gor gor & didi healthy and safety all the days... and oso all the ppl around me... all my fren... u all muz hapi ya... i wish tat i can owez bring hapines to u all... and thx 4 u all coz owez support me, sayang me & wori me... i very hapi to b wit u all... bt... we will going to graduate soon le... all of us wil hv our own future & might nt meet each other like nw le... so.. tis might b the laz b'day tat u all celebrate 4 me le... i wil appreciate it de... i love u all... i dun hope anything... juz hope u all hapi owez... promise ya... kiki... feel like wan to cry tim nw... muax... and oso wan to thx 1 of my fren... coz bought coffee for me... kiki...

wuwuu... my toe very pain err... coz gt corn lo... i used knife to cut it.. wakaka... bleeding non-stop juz nw... hope can fast fast recover... very suffer... wan walk fast a bit oso cannot... wuwuu... wear shoe oso pain...

1 comment:

  1. take care dude and HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! early wish from me to u..hehe

    ReplyDelete