Wednesday, June 23, 2010

^^

my nub nub face... wakaka...
last few days was busing for PTPTN loan... a lot of documents had to certify... and a lot of troubles were getting on me... haiz... but finally it had been settled... when i saw my document and there was written there 'meninggal dunia' on the status of my mum's name... my heart was like poked by something... then tears were dropping down... i just realized that i still miss and love her the same as when she was alive... i'm happy that i born in this family... ^^
a lot of assignment and i am in a lazy mood... hope all will go smooth...
miss my baba... july will go back n celebrate birthday with him... erm... i think i wan save money from now on then will buy him a cake...^^ because seem like we never celebrate his birthday with cake... wakaka... i want give him surprise... huhu~

1 comment:

  1. appreciate ppl around u..... gambate!!!!

    ReplyDelete