Friday, June 25, 2010

moody

sometimes... i really scare that i will get depression... everyday of my life is just college then home... when read all those people post going where to have fun, shopping or what... i feel envy because i do not have these... i am just like a clown in my life... is wearing a mask in front of people... the smile is so fake... this make me realized that no matter how... family will be the only 1 who are supporting and care me always... and you... you are the strength when i m weak... thanks for being with me...

2 comments:

  1. then try to hang out wit ur frens... means those close frens lo.... :).... dun be so fake, just be urself..

    ReplyDelete
  2. haiz...im very sad to hear it my little baby...
    hope i can see u soon in kl after my trip back
    from china....i will sure go shopping with u and
    to light up ur life with happy and smiling face..
    there will b always somethgs new for u each times im in kl...still study is more important ya...
    happy reading ur blok..msg me if free...love

    ReplyDelete