Saturday, August 1, 2009

the feeling of guilty

1/8/09 3.06pm
juz wake up... haha... slp til so late... juz nw called my baba... i m so hapi to n0e he is fine thr... baba sound like miss me de... coz he juz keep say that y i so long din bek home... then i juz explain to him abt my situation nw lo... sry arr baba... i reli cant go back.. too much assignment le... then baba oso n0e tat i gt money problem... he ask me this month gv me 600 ok or nt... then i said if baba thr cant cover de 500 is enuf de... i can try to settle myself... then he say is ok... then monday wil bank in 600 to me... i felt very guilty tat time... coz i reli long din bek thr... baba very sayang me de i n0e... reli wish to cry... i miss my baba... may be 600 is juz a small amount money to sum ppl... bt it is consist of the love of my baba... then is enuf le... i love my baba... i will appreciate wat i having nw... i m nt poor bcoz wat i hv nw is more than money...

1 comment:

  1. if got time bac to visit him...me too..i wil visit my mum too..haha!!

    ReplyDelete