Tuesday, August 4, 2009

thx to u all, frens..

3/8/09
kiki... wat i wan to say today is juz thx, thx and thx... coz i gt the present tat my fren have bought 4 me... hui has bought a wrist mouse pad 4 me in the pc fair. bcoz she say tat she heard i said my hand hurt bcoz of doing assignment too long wit computer.... then she bought me tat pad... besides, teera oso the 1 tat very sayang me de.. coz when she wonder tat my cooling pad was spoil then she gv me 1 nw de... coz she gt 2 cooling pad... so touch tat u all so sayang me..

i juz feel like i m stil a kid... wakaka... coz always gt alot ppl take care of me and sayang me..

huhu... thx u all ya... all of u, my frens... coz u all gv me support when i m upset... i nw ok le..

the normal jeffrey cum bek le... huhu~~~

1 comment:

  1. wuiwui~~~ me the 1 who very sayng u de arr??wakaka....
    yeayea i can feel ur oldself back liao...
    btw i hate u~ wakakaka...

    ReplyDelete