Sunday, August 23, 2009

i m back!!!

depressed for a long time ad... cried before.. din talk to ppl.. very suffer in during tat period... bt nw.. i ok ad... all of my problem i settle ad... thx 4 all of them who always beside me when i suffer... thx alot... i reli appreciate it... and i wan tell all of my fren... i m back... so.. no nid wori abt me.. love u all... today gt 1 ppl scold me... said i 'dun wan lose'... coz i blame tat ppl... coz he din tell me after back home frm hospital... erm.. after tat i gt think back... i gt fault... bcoz juz i too care and wori oni... and he can choose to dun tell me... coz may be he din treat me as 1 of his fren... eveh hw much i concern... i reli sad when i n0e tat... and i oso lazy to argue wit him ad... coz he juz think like he nvr din wrong and all is ppl do bad thing to him... haiz... nvr hear he sry oso... so.. i reli dunn0 is tat ppl gt problem or i gt problem... may b is me lo... wakaka.. bt i dun care ad... coz juz all of the ppl n0e i m nt tat kind of ppl... may b rich ppl is always like tat lo... high class... nvr make mistake... wakaka... i m cheap.. yeah... wish every1 hapi always...

5 comments:

  1. well cum back!!! finally nonned me worry ad keke...




    **hughugsss**

    ReplyDelete
  2. yalo...she was worry bcom like ah po edi~

    dont let her old so fast jeffry^^

    welcome back dude,yea giv me 5~

    ReplyDelete
  3. jin po called me ah po!!!! i will put back the pic on fb !!!! u wait u wait~~~ kekex
    evil tinking~~~

    ReplyDelete