Saturday, July 18, 2009

i miss u mom...


finally i cried... everytimes when i sad i wil think abt my mom... today suddenly listened danny wen's "siapa".. then my tears dropping out.. i cant control myself... i tot tat i wont be sad... bt may be too much of thing happened on me..


3 yrs i din see u le... din hear ur voice... din kiss u... din hug u... i wish to scold by u... but now i have no chance to do so... mummy... ur son very miss u... i wil take care of myself and baba de... u no nid wori abt us... i wil listen to baba de... i wil be ur gd son forever... i reli miss u... i m hapi bcoz u loved me... i love u n baba too... i m hapi be born in tis family... i hv gd parents and sibblings... oni u all wont leave me alone and always support me... believe me...


i wish to go home......
18/7/09 5.27pm

3 comments:

  1. 不要想那么多啦~~~
    虽然我跟你不是很熟~~
    但是你有事的话可以找我出来喝喝茶啊~~~
    这次绝对不会放你飞机的啦~~~
    哈哈哈~~~
    希望你活得开心咯~~~

    加油加油~~~^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. hmm... take it easy ~

    tat's a part of ur road to go.. ^^

    everysince u r in college life, u sure hav ur unforgettable memories ^^ think of that..

    and think of ppl that care u ~ treasure wad u hav now ^^


    rdgs, Zyro

    ReplyDelete
  3. chill out dude
    me and frens will support u trough the way out
    gambateh ^^

    ReplyDelete