Tuesday, July 21, 2009

my hair short ad...wuwuu...



21/7/09

tis recently my hair fall problem very serious... 1 day atleast 50 hairs will fall... wuwuu... i very wori tat i wil bcum botak lo... then last nite i hav make a decision.. i hope tat after cut it short then help to control tis problem... then i cut it at around 10 sumthing...

hehe... actually i cut it myself... and i've cut myself more than 1 year ad le... erm... compare to last time... my new hair style reli short lo... bt nvm lo... as long as can control hair fall then ok lo..

erm.. bt i reli cant use to it... is too short for me... kiki... nw bcum ugli niao... no ppl wan me niao.. so sad... wuwuu... bt my frens said better than b4 woa.. dunno real or nt de... kiki...

haiz... nvm lo.. it wil bcum long bek de...

"hair arr hair.. pls dun fall again niao... wuwuu... i love u o... dun leave me... pls.. muz stay wit me o... muacksss" os for my hairs... kiki... =='''

No comments:

Post a Comment